2013-2014

3, 2, 1 . . . BLAST OFF!


Welcome to third grade at Taylors Creek. Our school theme this year is SPACE, and we are BLASTING OFF to reach for the stars. Please visit our blog often to see what is happening in our classroom and what we are learning.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

THIRD GRADE ROCKS!

This is our bulletin board which contains a statement from each child telling what they liked about third grade.

What did you say you like best?

6 comments:

  1. i like readind and math and third rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks pritty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. third grade back bord look so good when I thank of the fun times I had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like 3rg because I like to see my teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I like about third grade is the nice teachers in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thir grade is fun

    ReplyDelete