2013-2014

3, 2, 1 . . . BLAST OFF!


Welcome to third grade at Taylors Creek. Our school theme this year is SPACE, and we are BLASTING OFF to reach for the stars. Please visit our blog often to see what is happening in our classroom and what we are learning.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

FIELD DAY FUN

We had a great time on Field Day. Watch the slide show and enjoy the excitement.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A photo slideshow by Smilebox

What did you like best about Field Day?

9 comments:

  1. The funest thing I liked was when we did the boddy bopper and I had a ealy good time at field day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Filed Day was fun my favrite thing
    to play was golf ball spone race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Field Day was super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Field day was fun I enjoyed it.My favorite thing was bounce ball.Next year I hope we win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feld day is fun.I hope we have it again in the next grade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When field day happend in 2nd grade and third it was diferent.I still had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When we go to feild day in 4th grade I hope we win first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feild Day was great!!!!

    ReplyDelete