Welcome to third grade at Taylors Creek. Our school theme this year is SPACE, and we are BLASTING OFF to reach for the stars. Please visit our blog often to see what is happening in our classroom and what we are learning.
I enjoyed going on the field trip with Mrs. Townsend's class. It was my first time ever going to the Okefenokee Swamp and I really enjoyed being able to go with my girls.
We had a great time on the Okefenokee Swamp field trip. The weather was nice and we saw lots of huge alligators!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed going on the field trip with Mrs. Townsend's class. It was my first time ever going to the Okefenokee Swamp and I really enjoyed being able to go with my girls.
ReplyDeleteI like to go to the Okefenokee Swamp because we get to go to the gift shop and buy lots of stuff.
ReplyDeleteThier was alot of algators.
ReplyDelete