Some of the students in our class dressed as their favorite Great American and did an oral presentation as that character.

Glorianne was Mary McLeod Bethune.

Daniel was Frederick Douglass.

Blake was Paul Revere.

Heather was Eleanor Roosevelt.

Kayla was Mary McLeod Bethune.
Which Great American we have studied do you think did the most to expand our freedoms? Why do you think so?
I think that Mary M. Bethune did because she expanded black girls freedom to go to school.
ReplyDeleteWow! Your costumes look great! I can tell that you all have learned a lot about these famous Americans.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite was Heather's because she looked really like Eleanor Roosevelt and she had a great speech.
ReplyDeleteI like the costumes. You guys look like the great Americans.I liked Heathers the most because she looked a little bit like Eleanor Roosevelt. The outfit was creative.I also like Glorianne's outfit beause she looked like Mary Mcleod Bethune.You guys are very creative with the outfits.
ReplyDeleteI liked the way Heather,Blake,Kayla,and Daniel are dressed.
ReplyDeleteHeather is my favorite ever.
ReplyDelete